Sunday, June 17, 2012

Top Albums of 2012 (So Far)

I've been really impressed by some of the albums that have come out so far this year. So here's a quick list of my favorites so far. 

1. The Cult - Choice Of Weapon. Hands down the best album I've heard so far this year! The rest of these albums are interchangeable, but The Cult is tops...for now.

2. Overkill - The Electric Age

3. Marilyn Manson - Born Villain. A definite step back in my opinion after the huge albums Eat Me, Drink Me and The High End Of Low. But still a very strong and sharp album from this Goth Metal Diva.

 4. Van Halen - A Different Kind Of Truth. I wasn't expecting much from this after I heard the single "Tattoo" (as previously posted), but I was extremely blown away by how strong this album actually was!

5. Goatwhore - Blood For The Master

6. Epica - Requiem For The Indifferent

7. Job For A Cowboy - Demonocracy


No comments:

Post a Comment