Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Random Music Thought 01.03.12

Anthrax

"Worship Music," the newest album by Thrash Metallers Anthrax, is hands down one of the most surprising albums I got in 2011. Out of the three recording singers they've had (Neil Turbin, Joey Belladonna, and John Bush), I mostly enjoy them with John Bush John Bush Vocals "Crush". His voice has always seemed to fit the bands playing a lot more than Joey's Old Joey Belladonna Vocals "Indian". I was not expecting much with the return of Mr. Belladonna (to the bittersweet dismay of us John Bush fans) on the newest album. But I was astoundingly pleased by the masterpiece that Anthrax made with "Worship Music!" New Joey Belladonna Vocals "Crawl" I will even go as far as saying it is the BEST Anthrax album so far, even better than any John Bush era album I enjoy so much.





No comments:

Post a Comment